Saturday 23 July 2011

What To Doooooo?


Well it's saturday morning, and i've been up since 07:00 since the twins go away to their dad's for the weekend. 

Once again it's pissing down outside so what the hell am i meant to do today?
I normally spend my days making sure the twins ain't doing things they are not meant to do but when they're away i am kinda left feeling bored and having no idea what to get up to. Although i still enjoy the nice break from them when they do go.

So what the hell am i meant to do today then? any ideas?

9 comments:

Peter McCormack said...

Teach PUGs how to play!

The Angry Scot said...

Hahha no fricken way my week of heroics and pugs is over m8! i aint stepping foot in another instance until Wednesday! :)

Laken said...

Mum said cut the grass lol oh wait no you can't cause it's raining :P. It's not heeerrreeeeeeee for once :D
So really you enjoy having the twins around as you are not bored normally because they keep you on your toes :)

The Angry Scot said...

Well its sunny atm actually so HA! and cant cut the grass because its already been cut HA!
so yea think ill just sit around and chill a while :)

dawn moffat said...

Well you can come and cut my grass then your lazy effa of a father won't get of his lazy backside and cut ours lol:P

The Angry Scot said...

Errr no get my lazy ass sister to do it :P

dawn moffat said...

I never thought of that but I think she would say Errrr no it takes her to wash her face Mwaaah joke by the way :0

The Angry Scot said...

lmfao i dont think its a joke i think your serious!!

Laken said...

Hey least I know how to wash unlike YOU so don't slag me aff until you can learn to do things too :P