Wednesday 24 August 2011

Vote For Justin


So i've been blogging for about 2 months nearly and on my travels to try and promote my own blog i have come upon some amazing and fantastic blogs and people, one of these people is Justin Mannato from the blog Daddy Knows Less (DKL).

From the second i read Justin's blog i was instantly hooked, not only is his writing style just so captivating but every time he writes a new blog post you can see the enthusiasm and love he puts into everything. Myself personally? i just write, why? because i love to just babble on about random stuff, some people love it and some people don't, but to read Justin's posts there is just no words to describe it except heartfelt.

Every post he writes you can clearly see that he has put alot of time, energy and deep thought into every keystroke that he makes, some of his posts are deep and meaningful and some are just absolutely hilarious that make you just sit there in front of your PC and giggle like a little school girl.

Not only is this guy one amazing Blogger, but he is also probably one of the nicest chaps i have met and clearly full devoted to his family which is something that really inspires me.

So i'm here right now asking everyone who ever reads my blog, to take a few minutes to head across to Blogger's Idol and cast a vote for Justin Mannato, it's quick and it's easy there is no registration required and no details to be given all you have to do is click on the button beside his name and click on the Vote button.

I would also advice everyone to take a second and have a little read of his post, that he has written to get into the final three and i have to say after reading it, yet again one truly amazing and heartfelt posts, so if you would like to read his entry then click >HERE<

I really hope that everyone just takes a few seconds to help this truly great man get through to the final three!

1 comment:

Daddy Knows Less said...

Wow when I asked you to help me I didn't expect this! I thought a few tweets and a facebook status! Thank you for all of your kind words, my new friend. I appreciate your appreciation for my writing. That really means a lot. More even than the support in Blogger Idol (but still vote, everone!)

I will pay you back when this thing settles down. I owe you big.
DKL