Sunday 7 August 2011

Day 24: A Movie No One Would Expect You To Love

Alright before anyone especially any of my friends that happen to play WoW see this if you laugh or make any smart comment be warned i'll hunt you down and do nasty things to you :P

But if i had to choose a film that nobody would expect me to love it would have to be Dirty Dancing.


I think the main reason i love this movie so much is the fact i love all dance movies pretty much, i personally ain't a dancer in fact i absolutely hate to dance just ask Marie, however i do love to watch dancing movies and this one is on top of my list.

I can't even remember when i first saw this film, but ever since i did i just fell in love with it, it's got a great story line and the dancing is just awsome.

So you wanted to know and now you do :)

2 comments:

Peter McCormack said...

Oh hai!
Hunt me down and do nasty things to me, it'll be fun!

The Angry Scot said...

Hahaha you wish my friend!