Monday 22 August 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award


I woke up this morning to find a comment left on one of my recent posts saying that i had been awarded "The Versatile Blogger Award" from Patricia over at Lemondrops Dream too.

I have seen this award around a few blogs that i follow and never thought i would every receive one, so i am super excited that Patricia awarded me it. Thank you so much for that <3


Here’s how the award works:
After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must:

1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.

Seven Things About Me:

  1. I am a great lover of Classic Rock music.
  2. I am a complete gaming nerd.
  3. I am a total perfectionist about everything i do.
  4. I love my kids more than life itself (Duh, that's a given)
  5. I am a complete mummy's boy (Yes, even at 28 years of age)
  6. I am totally in love with the Husky breed of dog, and want to have at least 5 or 6 more of them.
  7. I love nothing more than to sit around the house with my fiancĂ©e and watch TV shows and Movies. 
15 Amazing blogs that i am passing this award on to (in no particular order):
  1. The Butterbottom Blog
  2. Daddy's In Charge?
  3. Daddy Knows Less
  4. Everyday Mie
  5. This Daddys Blog
  6. Bees With Honey
  7. Daddacool
  8. Dinner With Daddy
  9. Frolic Through Life
  10. Life According To Damaris
  11. Mom Daughter Style
  12. Momfever
  13. Out Little Lifesicle
  14. Take2Mommy
  15. The Perfect Line
Please take a moment to visit and follow these amazing blogs and don't forget to stop by Lemondrops Dream too..I know you will love reading them just as much as i have, all of the above are amazing bloggers and offer hours of reading entertainment.

15 comments:

Momfever said...

Thank you Angry Scot! I'm really happy with my award.

Mom Daughter Style said...

thanks a lot! I'll put your link under the awards page of my blog.

Daddy's in Charge? said...

Thanks! This is actually the second time I have gotten this award, I must be pretty versatile?! I guess this means I better pass this on or I am doomed to have bad luck.

The Angry Scot said...

Hahhaah! DiC not at all, i don't even know if i did it right, just got a comment yesterday night about it so thought i better do it ;)

Plus i really couldn't think off anything to post today, so lucky i had this ;)

Cami said...

Awesome!! Congratulations :)

Huskys are so cuddley - aren't they?!

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

The Angry Scot said...

Idd they are Cami, i just love the breed with all my heart, my ideal household would consist of 2 or 3 sibes and then perhaps 2 or 3 malamutes :)

Saru Singhal said...

Congratulations Ben! :)

Sylvia said...

Yay! Congrats and thanks for the award!

erer said...

Wow, another award for me! Thanks a heap Ben. This is so generous of you :)

It's going up my Awards wall... You can come by and see it here: http://www.myperfectline.com/p/my-awards.html

Have a great day... you sure made mine! :)

EdK aka Squidman said...

Can you decline the award? That seems like a lot of work. Congrats, take2mommy! You're my go to blog for the mom pov!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I got one too but just haven't found the time to fill it out. Guess I have to think of another blog because you were on my list!

The Angry Scot said...

Awwww i'm sorry :(

Unknown said...

A belated but heartfelt TY for the Versatile Blogger award! (Sorry, was on a vacation-inspired bloggy hiatus.) Much appreciated.

DaddyHB said...

Sorry for the delay Angry Scot, but Thank You so much for the award! I rarely get comments on my blog so I just missed it until today. I am a relatively new Daddy blogger and i appreciate any and all recognition!

The Angry Scot said...

No worries at all DaddyHB, it's a great blog you got going on over there :)