Friday 12 August 2011

Day 29: Hopes, Dreams, And Plans You Have For The Next 365 Days


This one is another tough one for me, it's not that i don't have any hopes and dreams, it's more the fact im the type of guy that lives in the now and i'm not one for sitting and planning my life.

However saying that i guess if i really had to think about it within the next 365 days there is a few things i would have liked to accomplish:

Hopes:
  • I hope that by this time next year i will have got myself into employment, not that i don't find being a stay at home dad if you want to call it that enjoyable, but the kids are growing up and going to school which leaves me pretty much sat in the house all alone, which isn't all that enjoyable.
  • I hope to be financially secure or at least on the road to being that, we do not to bad now, but hey who doesn't want a extra incoming right?
  • I hope that we will be able to spend more time as a family and do more family activities, not that we don't do anything as a family now, but i would really like to do more if you get what i mean.
So that is pretty much all my hopes for the next 365 days, not that many but like i said before i am not one that is for planning life, i prefer just to take it one day a time and see what life throws at me that way i find it more fun.

Dreams:
  • My first dream is that within the next 365 days, im employed and can possibly get married, my fiancée doesn't thinks that this is impossible, because it takes more than one year to plan a wedding but a man can dream right? 
  • I would really love to have my own house purchased by then as well, but i'm guessing that is a big dream that is not very likely to happen within 365 days.
  • I would also really like to have passed my drivers licence, and perhaps have a nice little car to run everyone around in, shouldn't be to difficult if i manage to get myself a job.
And that is my current dreams for the next year, again not to many but that's just who i am. I'm not one for dreaming about things because i know in my heart that 99.9% of the time dreams never come true, and look at it this way, i have a wonderful fiancée and 3 amazing children so the rest is of no importance. 

Plans:
  • The only plan i have for the next year is to enjoy life the best i can, try and spend as much time with my family as humanly possible and try and put into effect all my hopes and dreams i have listed above already. Other than that i have no other plans.
So what are your hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days? Anything interesting? 

6 comments:

mum said...

there is no harm in dreaming but I have to say its only you who can make your dreams come true

Daddy's in Charge? said...

If you stick to the plan of living life... all of your hopes and dreams will fall into place.

The Angry Scot said...

That's the plan at least DIC! Thanks for stopping by and dropping me a comment very much appreciated <3 :)

LeahSephira said...

I think it's really nice to have some dreams to "follow" cause then you'll have some sort of goal or at least aim/focus. So go you Uncle Ben!!

xx Seph

Silverfaerie said...

I think it's a good thing that you don't have a TON of hopes, dreams and plans. If you did, they would much more difficult to accomplish. On top of that, the ones you do have are of quality, and it's common knowledge that quality is better than quantity any day. Your family is lucky to have someone so dedicated to them and your dreams/hopes/plans centered around them.

Following through GFC via the FMParty at "the perfect line".

http://silverfaeries-dragonflies.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

In the next 365 days I would like to start a band and have at least ten guitar students. You have a beautiful family - wishing you the best of luck with accomplishing your hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 day :)

Stopping by and following from the "Friends Meetup Party". Would love a follow back :)

http://www.guitartrump.blogspot.com/

Alex