Wednesday 10 August 2011

Day 27: A Physical Feature You Love

Ok now i'm getting annoyed at these challenges, i mean a Physical Feature I Love?? Like really? Are you serious??

I guess there is some people out there that love themselves, personally i am not one of them, not that i hate my body either or anything like that but there is just nothing on my body i would say i love?


I could be a complete smart ass about the whole challenge and say that i love my stomach since it's taken me about 22 years to actually get from being a skinny man to probably what is now described as perhaps overweight, actually i should probably start working out and getting rid of some of the fat and maybe get into shape again but we shall take that another day.

So yea since i can't in all honesty answer the question as there is absolutely nothing on my body i would say that i love i shall stick with my stomach, being the overweight beer keg that it currently is.

Sorry folks, i promise to try and answer the rest as truthfully as i possibly can, the last few seem pretty easy to answer and in fact i already have them answered in my head. So sorry about today but not much i can do about it, if there isn't anything physically then i love about myself.

8 comments:

Mie said...

"I guess there is some people out there that love themselves, personally i am not one of them, ".... LOL!! What??!!??
You if anyone always says how much you bloody love yourself!!! So screw you :P I think the fact about this challange was that you had to choose one feature...and you couldn't just choose ONE....since you love it all. Or well.....atleast i do <3

Sylvia said...

LOL at round is a shape!

The Angry Scot said...

It's True!! Round is a shape lol!

@Marie: Pffffff you know nothing!

Saru Singhal said...

We represent the healthy and shinning part of the world...

Momfever said...

I loved the 'I'm in shape, round is a shape' picture. I'm going to show this to my husband for sure. He looks like an apple…

Thanks for dropping by Momfever!

The Angry Scot said...

Hehe, yea i cracked up when i seen it :)

And thanks for stopping by! :)

Adam said...

Your "round is a shape" reminded me of the movie The Great White Hype. And hey, you answered the question as truthfully as you could so no complaints here.

The Angry Scot said...

Oh i've never heard of that movie Adam, i'll need to go check it out, is it any good?