Tuesday 11 October 2011

My First Ever Guest Post!


So today i shall be moving home for a very special occasion, as i head on over to Dropped Stitches to do my very first ever Guest Blog Post, called "Parent Or Friend" where i will be talking about how being a friend to your child could cause you more problems than you would like. Be sure to head on over and check it out and don't forget to leave me a comment, i always enjoy getting feedback from people.

You can view my Guest Post Here

I would once again like to take this small time to thank Erin Wallace from Dropped Stitches for giving me this great opportunity not only with the guest post but for being part of her awsome tribe on Triberr. Also while you are stopping by don't forget to stop by her facebook page which can be found >>HERE<<  and follow her on Twitter @erinwallace, she is truly a great person and i think you will enjoy her blog and other pages tremendously.

No comments: